Monday Night Wine is a fabulous group of friends I have & we get together a couple Monday nights each month to taste wine. Each month we try a different varietal and I pair it with a dinner, as the wine will change once you introduce food to your palate.
January 2018 We have had a major freeze set in to start off the year! The nice thing about it being cold outside is that you can sit inside, hopefully by a fire, and sip some really good Cabernet Sauvignon that will warm you up from the inside out. This month we are going to taste 2 Cabs from Washington, and 4 Cabs from California, it will be interesting to see the differences and the favorites. Pairing it with Roasted Beef Tenderloin, Herb Scalloped Sweet Potatoes w/ Bacon & Gruyere, Asparagus Bacon Bundles, Chocolate Almond Torte.
- 1st Tie/2nd 2015 Resolute Red Hills Cabernet Sauvignon, CA
- 2nd Tie/4th 2015 Highway 12 Sonoma/Lodi/Napa Cabernet Sauvignon, CA
- 1st Tie/5th 2015 Louis Martini Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon, CA
- 3rd/6th 2015 Luke Wahluke Slope Cabernet Sauvignon, WA
- 4th/3rd 2014 Saviah Walla Walla Cabernet Sauvignon, WA
- 2nd Tie/1st 2015 Trig Point Diamond Dust Cabernet Sauvignon, CA
- Bottom of Page